Tangy Pork Sandwiches
Community Recipe from
- 3 pound(s) pork shoulder roast
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/3 cup(s) ketchup
- 3 tablespoon(s) orange juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon(s) cold water
- 14 Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns
- Remove fat from pork. Place pork in slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt. Mix remaining ingredients except cornstarch , water, and buns; pour over pork.
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hrs or until pork is tender.
- Remove pork from slow cooker. Mix cornstarch and water; gradually stir into sauce. Cover and cook on high for about 15 minutes; stirring occasionally, until thickened. Meanwhile, cut pork into thin slices; stir back into sauce Fill buns with pork mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note