Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 15.5 oz can(s) pinto beans
- 15.5 oz can(s) corn
- 15.5 oz can(s) green beans
- 15.5 oz can(s) black beans
- 15.5 oz can(s) stewed tomatoes
- 10 oz can(s) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1.4 ounce(s) taco seasoning
- 1 ounce(s) ranch dressing mix
- 20 tortilla strips
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. In large pot, brown ground beef.
- 3. Add beans, corn, tomatoes and seasoning.
- 4. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to simmer for 30 minutes.
- 5. Top with tortillas strips before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AllisonBloch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Taco Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews