Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) ground chuck
- 2 package(s) taco seasoning
- 1 package(s) Hidden Valley seasoning
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 can(s) pinto beans undrained
- 1 can(s) kidney beans undrained
- 1 can(s) black beans undrained
- 3 can(s) shoepeg corn
- 1 lg can(s) stewed tomatoes
- 2 can(s) Rotel
- 2 cup(s) water (opt)
- Brown meat with onion. Add seasonings to browned meat. Place in crockpot with remaining ingredients and cook on high for 3 hours.
- Serve topped with grated cheese, chips, avocado, sour cream, etc.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note