Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, oregano, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper. Store in an airtight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by phenix and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Taco Seasoning Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments