- 1 tablespoon(s) dry onion
- 1 egg
- 1 frozen pie crust
- grated cheddar cheese
- 1 pound(s) ground Turkey
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning mix
- tortilla chips
- Cook ground turkey and add seasoning mix. Add dry onion and egg (slightly beaten)
- Roll pie crust into pan, sprinkle with cheddar cheese on the bottom of the pie crust. Add meat mixture and sprinkle more cheese on top. Add crushed tortilla chips on top.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TMisata and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note