I have served this recipe on several occasions to great reviews. I have not had one person not like it, even a friend that is a very picky eater went back for seconds!
Community Recipe from
- 1 Frozen Pie Shell
- 1 package(s) Taco Seasoning
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/2 cup(s) Onion Chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Salsa
- 1 cup(s) Lettuce Shredded
- 1 tablespoon(s) tomatoes Medium
- 1 cup(s) Cheese, Sharp Cheddar Shredded
- sour cream Optional
- In a medium skillet, cook beef and onions until beef is browned and cooked through.
- Add Salsa and taco seasoning. Cook until bubbly.
- Pour into Pie crust. Bake for 25 minutes, or until crust is golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Top with cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes. Cut and serve with sour cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by steve359 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note