Community Recipe from
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 pound(s) Boneless Shoulder Steak
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 1/3 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) celery sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) beef bouillon
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh garlic minced
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, pepper and salt. Cut steak into six serving-size pieces; dredge in flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, brown steak in butter. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over steak. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until meat is tender.
- Nutritional Analysis: 1 steak with about 1/2 cup gravy equals 313 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 666 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 37 g protein.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by crosscourt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note