Swiss Chocolate Cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) Duncan Hines Swiss Chocolate Cake Mix Prepared
- 1 bar(s) Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 jar(s) Marshmallow cream small
- 16 ounce(s) Cool Whip
- Mix and make cake mix in two 8 in. round pans. For icing: mix cream cheese & powdered sugar in mixer. Add marshmallow cream and mix well. Add cool whip & mix well. Ice cake when cooled and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by heathermariela and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Swiss Chocolate Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts