Sweet & Salty Snack Mix
Community Recipe from
- 1 bag(s) microwave popcorn (popped)
- 3 cup(s) pretzel twists
- 2 cup(s) salted dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cup(s) rice cereal (chex)
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Combine popcorn, peanuts, pretzels, and cereal on a large cookie sheet or jely roll pan. In a 2 quart saucepan, add butter, sugar, and syrup. Bring to a boil and boil for 3 minutes-stirring constantly with a wooden spoon. Remove heat and slowly add baking soda. Pour over cereal mixture and stir to coat. Bake 30 minutes. Stirring every 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by auburn89 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet & Salty Snack Mix Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks