Sweet Potato Dumplings
Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) orginal cresent rolls better kept cool
- 1 package(s) of 8 round sweet potato patties
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- Spray 9 X 13 pan with pam. Heat butter, sugar and water in sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer for a few minutes. Start with one triangle
- at the big end. May need to flour fingers and use a big spoon to press
- out the dough. Cut Sweet potato patty in half then place at big end of the
- crescent roll. Wrap crescent roll around patty. Enclose the patty. Place in
- pan and repeat 17 more times. It will be a tight squeeze. Pour sugar ,butter and water mixture over potatoes. I sprinkle with a little of cinnamon.
- Bake 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Glendaamos and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note