Sweet potato casserole
- 6 cup(s) sweet potatoes mashed
- 1&1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1&1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick(s) butter melted
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2/3 cup(s) flour
- 2/3 stick(s) butter melted
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped
- Combine sweet potato mixture into a bowl in the order listed through milk.
- Pour sweet potato mixture in greased baking dish.
- Combine topping mixture: brown sugar and flour and mix; then add melted butter and mix; then mix in pecans.
- Sprinkle topping mixture over sweet potato mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350. Allow to set at least 30 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Christie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note