Sweet Jalapeno Hot Sauce
A savoury kick of sweetness for dashing on all your favorite foods. Blended through the juicer, this hot sauce will have your taste buds screaming for more. Starts with a kick on yur first bite but allows you to come back for more. Sweetend by the Long Sweet Pepper, I hope you and your company will enjoy this unique hot sauce (with flavour !!)
Yield: 1 serving ( Serving Size: 3-1/2 cups )
Community Recipe from
- 2 whole(s) jalapeno peppers In Juicer
- 2 whole(s) Long Sweet Peppers In Juicer
- 1 whole(s) Garlic Bulb, Peeled In Juicer
- 1/4 cup(s) White Balsamic Vinegar Added
- 1 tablespoon(s) Sea Salt Added
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lime Juice Added
- 1/2 whole(s) Large Sweet Onion Juicer
- Add Peppers, Peeled Garlic, and Onions to juicer. Add salt, Lime juice, and vinegar to the blend, stir and enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Audiochaser and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note