Superb London Broil
- 1/2 cup(s) Lea & Perrins Steak Sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice
- 1 Onion Large Peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 Garlic Cloves Peeled and finely sliced
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Flank, round or shoulder steak
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a shallow glass pan, combine first 4 ingredients. Add steak, turn to coat and marinate for at least one hour. Preheat grill. Remove steak from marinade, season with salt and pepper and place on grill over medium hot coals. Grill until desired doneness. 10 - 15 minutes for medium. Baste often with remaining marinade. Turn Once.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by npursley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note