A vegetarian chicken scallopini, Gardein-brand vegan chicken, is breaded with a seasoned bread crumb coating and sun-dried tomatoes for a gourmet vegetarian and vegan entree, perfect for any special occasion dinner. Recipe and photo courtesy of gardein. Here, it's pictured with some roasted potatoes and a gourmet spinach and basil puree.
Yield: 4 servings
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) seasoned bread crumbs (half panko?)
- 1/2 jar(s) oil-packed sun dried tomatoes drained, oil reserved
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil from tomatoes
- 2 clove(s) garlic large, minced
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) soy milk
- 1 package(s) Gardein-brand vegan chicken
- Process the bread crumbs, sun-dried tomatoes, oil and garlic together in a food processor until well combined.
- Place flour in a wide shallow container, and place soy milk in a separate shallow container.
- Place each thawed "chicken" cutlet in flour, then dip into soymilk, then coat well with sun-dried tomatoe bread crumbs.
- Sautee over medium-high heat until lightly browned and well crisped.
- Recipe from:
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ftcollinsco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note