Summer Vegetable Ceviche
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) fresh lima beans or edamame
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon zest finely grated
- 1/3 cup(s) fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 scallion thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 small shallot thiinly sliced
- sea salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh corn kernals - 2 ears
- 2 nectarenes cut into thin wedges
- 1 Haas avacago cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 large orange bell pepper finely julienned
- 1 pint(s) cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro coarsely chopped
- In small saucepan of salted boiling water cook lima beans until tender about 10 min. Drain the beans and rinse under cold water.
- In large bowl, whisk the lime zest and juice with oil, scallion, jalapeno and shallot; seeason with salt. Gently fold in beans, corn , nectarenes, avocado, orange pepper, and tomatoes. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Fold in cilantro just before serving and serve chilled.
- This salad can be refrigerated for up to 8 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janebanta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note