Summer Sweet Spring Salad
- 2 cups of baby argula or baby spinach,
- approx - 1 cup of grape tomatoes,
- of strawberries chopped
- cup of blueberries,
- cup of kiwis chopped
- cup of clover (or alfalfa) sprouts
- small apple, chopped,
- cup of almond slivers
- cup of chia seeds to sprinkle on top
- cup goat feta or blue cheese low fat
- 3 tablespoons of Raspberry Vinegrette dressing
- Combine the above ingredients into a large Tupperware bowl. Sprinkle about a quarter cup of feta or blue cheese crumbles. Sprinkle on the chia seeds. Top with a raspberry vinaigrette dressing. Top Tupperware bowl and shake to Mix well. *For variety, you can try this salad with poppyseed or citrus dressing. Also, for more citrus flavor, substitute mandarin oranges for the kiwi fruit.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mtatum01 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note