Excellent summer dish. Easy to prepare and delicious as well as very healthy and filling. My entire family loved this dish.
Summer squash and tomato gratin
- 3-4 yellow squash and zuchini squash sliced
- 2 sliced onios caramelized for 20 mins
- top w tomato slices
- slice squash and add to greased baking dish
- make sauce of 1/3 cup olive oil,crushed garlic, basil,thyme,parsley,rosemary
- cover squash w 1/3 oil
- add onions
- cover w oil
- top with tomato slices
- (dry moisture out of tomatos)
- add oil
- bake 30 mins at 400
- add bread crumbs with grated parmesan and remaining oil
- bake add`l 10 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by befford and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note