Community Recipe from
- 16 ounce(s) chicken breasts Skinless Bonless
- 3 Limes Juiced
- 1 Medium Onion peeled
- 2 Ripe Tomatoes Coursely Chopped
- 4 Large Flour Tortillas
- 1 Anaheim pepper Seeded and Minced
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese Shredded
- 2 cup(s) Romain Lettuce Shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) Loosely Packed Cilantro Leaves
- 2 Green Bell Peppers Halved and Cored
- 2 Red Bell Peppers Halved and Cored
- Season Chicken w/ Salt and pepper. Place in a shallow dish and spoon two thirds of lime juice over. Let sit for 15 min. Julienne (strip) the peppers and onion. Prepard and cool. Prepare the stove top griddle or outdoor grill. Grill chicken for 5 min per side, or until juices run clear when pricked from the thickest point. Remove to cutting board and cool. Warm tortillas on the grill turning frequently until they begin to puff slightly about 1 min. Tear chicken into thin strips.
- Lay torillas on a clean surface. Beginning about a quarter of the way up the middle of the torilla, layer equal amounts of each ingredient ending with a drizzle of the remaining lime juice. Fold up the bottom wuarter of each tortilla and roll away from you, tucking in the sides as you go. Serve seam side down.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Summer Burritos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes