Succotash Salad with Buttermilk Avocado Dressing
Community Recipe from
- 2 ears fresh sweet corn
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh or frozen lima beans
- 3/4 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tablespoon(s) snipped italian parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 head(s) butterhead lettuce
- 2 cup(s) grilled chicken breast, sliced
- 6 slice(s) bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled blue or feta cheese
- Cut corn kernels from cobs. Bring 1 cup of lightly salted water to a boil. Add lima beans; simmer about 15 minutes. Remove with slotted spoon and set aside. Add corn to water. Simmer for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- For dressing: in a blender combine buttermilk, avocado, parsley, salt, onion powder, dry mustard, pepper, and garlic. Cover and blend until smooth. Pour into a small pitcher.
- Line a large platter or 4 serving plates with the lettuce. Arrange chicken, crumbled bacon, corn, lima beans, onion, and cheese in rows on lettuce. Serve with dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Recipeapp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Succotash Salad with Buttermilk Avocado Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads