Stuffed Zucchini (from Kayotic Kitchen Blog)
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- 1/4 -1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 1/2 whole(s) tomato chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) thyme
- 2 whole(s) zucchinis
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- cheese aged
- pepper to taste
- bacon optional
- parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Scrub zucchini and cut in half lengthwise. Spoon out guts leaving about 1/2 inch in until looks like boat.
- Chop zucchini pulp and chop onion and 1/2 tomato.
- Saute onion in one tbsp butter or oil. When onions almost done add curry powder and cook for additional 30 seconds. Transfer to a big bowl.
- If like bacon add if not - add 1 tsp. thyme, salt, sour cream, pepper, pulp, tomato and mix.
- Lightly butter a baking dish and put zucchini boats in. Fill with mix and sprinkle aged cheese on top.
- Bake 20 minutes and then turn on broil until top is golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SandyPTA and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Stuffed Zucchini (from Kayotic Kitchen Blog) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables