STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST WITH VODKA SAUCE
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) ingredients below
- Serves 4
- 4 (8-oz.) skinless, boneless chicken-breast halves
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil Pinch of red pepper flakes 1 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp. white wine Kosher salt Black pepper
- 1½ cups vodka sauce*
- 4 tbsp. breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- 1. Preheat oven to 400. Pound chicken to ¼-in. thickness. Season with salt and pepper. Place 1 slice of ham and cheese on each breast. Roll up as for a jelly roll. Secure with a bamboo skewer or tie with string.
- 2. Whisk together olive oil, red pepper flakes, rosemary, wine, salt, pepper and vodka sauce. Pour into a 13×9-in. baking dish. Top with chicken. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs mixed with melted butter. Cover with parchment paper and aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil; continue to cook 20 more minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST WITH VODKA SAUCE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes