Stuffed Baby Bell Peppers
- 24 mixed baby bell peppers (about 1 lb)
- 1/2 cup(s) packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh oregano or marjoram leaves
- 4 ounce(s) creamy feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) pine nuts
- 1. Heat oven to 350. Cut a 1 inch strip lengthwise off each pepper, leaving stems intact. Carefully cut out the seeds. Dice enough of the pepper strips to 1/4 cup, reserve.
- 2. In a food processor, pulse basil and oregano until finely chopped. Add feta, oil, and reserved diced peppers and pulse until cheese is creamy and spreadable
- 3. Spoon mixture into a plastic food bag; snip off one corner of bag, pipe cheese mixture into peppers. (Peppers can be refrigerated at this point; just cover with plastic wrap and bring to room temperature before baking)
- 4. Arrange on a baking sheet; top with pine nuts, Bake 8 minutes or until peppers start to soften
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LongBeachLiz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Stuffed Baby Bell Peppers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers