Strawberry Pretzel Squares
Community Recipe from
- cups finely crushed pretzels
- cup sugar, divided
- cup butter or margarine, melted
- pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- Tbsp. milk
- cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- cups boiling water
- pkg. (6 oz.) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- cups cold water
- cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- Make It
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- mix pretzel crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Bake 10 min. Cool.
- BEAT cream cheese, remaining sugar and milk until blended. Stir in COOL WHIP; spread over crust. Refrigerate.
- ADD boiling water to gelatin mix in large bowl;
- stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water.
- Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours or until thickened.
- STIR berries into gelatin; spoon over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, fat-free milk and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
- Prepare using 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) JELL-O Strawberry Gelatin.
- Make it Easy
- Substitute 1 pkg. (20 oz.) frozen whole
- strawberries, sliced, for the fresh strawberries. Stir into gelatin mix
- along with the cold water. Refrigerate 10 to 15 min. or until
- thickened; spoon over cream cheese layer. Continue as directed.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Pretzel Squares Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads