Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon peel grated
- 1/2 pint(s) strawberries stemmed and halved
- 2 cup(s) cold water
- In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups water and sugar to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves. Add the lemon peel, stir, and remove from the heat. Let cool completely, then strain into a pitcher.
- In a blender, puree the pint of strawberries and add to the pitcher. Add lemon juice and 2 cups cold water (can use sparkling). Stir well to combine and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Pour over glasses filled with ice and serve
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BlakeBlake and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note