This is our Standard Jelly Recipe that we make every year!
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) Strawberries Crushed
- 4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 3/4 ounce(s) Sure Gel
- 1 cup(s) Water
- Mix Strawberries and sugar. Let sit for 2 hours stirring occasionally.
- Mix Sure Gel and water together. Boil 1 minute and then mix with strawberries.
- Stir occassionally for 5 minutes.
- Put in Jars and then in the freezer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Jelly Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads