Strawberry Chicken Salad
Total Time: 2 Hours, 20 Minutes
- 4 cup(s) chicken breasts cooked and chopped
- Stir together 1/2 cup bottled
- poppy-seed dressing, 1/4 cup
- minced green onions, 3 Tbsp.
- chopped fresh basil, and 1/2 tsp.
- freshly ground pepper in a
- large bowl. Fold in 4 cups
- chopped cooked chicken and
- 2 cups diced fresh strawberries;
- add salt to taste. Cover and
- chill 2 hours. Stir in 1 cup
- chopped toasted pecans just
- before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanetDMiller and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Chicken Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads