Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie
Community Recipe from
- 5-6 Frozen strawberries Sliced
- 1/2 Frozen banana Peeled, sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) Chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 container(s) greek yogurt, non-fat, vanilla flavor (I prefer Chobani)
- 1/3 cup(s) Almond milk, unsweetened vanilla
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend for 30 - 60 sec. The longer you blend, the "creamier" the smoothie gets.
- Calories: about 230, 1g fat, 30g carbs, 3g fiber, 23g protein
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MiiaMarjut and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note