Steak Tips with Mushrooms and Onions
- 1 pound(s) beef tenderloin tips
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) garlic butter, divided use
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 pound(s) mushrooms, sliced
- salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- Garlic butter is made of butter, garlic, and white wine. Original recipe calls for 1 pound butter; 1/2 head garlic, minced; 1/4 c dry white wine. Then you use 3 T of it.
- Melt 2 T garlic butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and saute until golden. Add mushrooms and cook lightly. Transfer to plate and keep warm. Drain and wipe pan.
- Season meat with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste. Melt 1 T garlic butter in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add meat and saute to desired doneness. Return onion and mushrooms to pan and stir to blend. Add sherry and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Shellykins and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note