Starbucks Pumpkin Bread
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) vanilla
- 3/4 can(s) canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup(s) oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- Beat Eggs, sugars, and vanilla in large bowl on
- high speed for about 30 seconds.
- Add Dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add pumpkin and oil and mix well.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan.
- Bake approx 70 min. or until toothpick inserted come out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by linvald and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Starbucks Pumpkin Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings