Stage Stop Hot Chocolate Mix
I have made this hot chocolate mix for years and give it as gifts at Christmastime. Every year, I find mason jars on my porch just asking to be filled! 1 batch fills 2 quart size mason jars. It is best to use the wide mouth jars. I cover the jar with cute holiday fabric and ribbon and add a note with serving directions. I sometimes add candy canes or peppermint cookies. It's a keeper!
Yield: 1 serving
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) non-fat dry milk
- 3 cup(s) confectioner's sugar
- 16 ounce(s) Nestle's Instant Chocolate Milk
- 6 ounce(s) non-dairy creamer
- 1 box(es) large - instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup(s) mini marshmallows optional
- 1 cup(s) mini chocolate chips optional
- Combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
- Mix 3 TBSP of mix per cup of hot milk or water. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by raschuler and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note