Community Recipe from
- 1 large acorn squash or 4c. frozen, thawed
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 eggs beaten
- cracker crumbs
- Wash squash, simmer or steam for 30 min.Or use 4cups thawed frozen squash. Remove pulp and mash w/ butter. Add onion, cheese, mayo, eggs, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour mixture into well-greased baking dish, sprinkle with cracker crumbs, dot with butter. Bake at 350* for 30-40 min. Serves 6. Can be doubled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Catvc1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Squash Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables