Spinach Salad with Chicken, Avocado and Goat Cheese
Community Recipe from
- 8 cup(s) Spinach (1 bag) Chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Corn (frozen or off cob)
- 1.5 cup(s) Cooked chicken Chopped
- 1 whole(s) Avocado Sliced
- 1/3 cup(s) goat or feta cheese Crumbled
- 1/4 cup(s) toasted pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1. Place spinach in a large salad bowl. add remaining salad ingredients.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Pour over the salad and toss (a little at a time... as much dressing as you desire).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kat2646 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach Salad with Chicken, Avocado and Goat Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads