Spinach, Mushroom & Feta crustless quiche
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 - 10oz box frozen spinach
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 2 ounce(s) feta cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded mozzarella
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- If your frozen spinach is not already thawed, thaw it in the microwave.
- Empty the box into a colander and let it drain while you begin to prepare the rest.
- Quickly rinse the mushrooms and slice them thinly.
- Place the sliced mushrooms in a skillet coated with non-stick spray, add the minced garlic, and sprinkle a little salt and pepper.
- Turn the heat on to medium-high and saute the mushrooms until they release all of their moisture and no more water remains on the bottom of the skillet (5-7 minutes).
- Spray a pie dish with non-stick spray. Squeeze the rest of the water out of the spinach and spread it out on the bottom of the pie dish.
- Next add the cooked mushrooms and crumbled feta.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the eggs until fairly smooth.
- Add the milk, parmesan, and another small sprinkle of pepper. Whisk to combine. (This step can be completed while the mushrooms are cooking)
- Pour this mixture into the pie dish over the spinach, mushrooms, and feta.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over top. Place the pie dish on a baking sheet for easy transfer into the oven.
- Place the quiche into the preheated oven and bake until it is golden brown on top and the center is solid.
- Every oven is different but this should take between 45 minutes and an hour.
- Slice and serve!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by acrane and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach, Mushroom & Feta crustless quiche Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch