Spinach Dip - Non-dairy
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) white beans (14 oz can)
- 1/4 cup(s) baby spinach washed and tossed
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 4 whole(s) pita pockets
- salt and pepper
- 1. In the bowl of a food processor combine the white beans, spinach, garlic, cumin and lemon juice.
- 2. Season with salt and pepper and pulse until almost smooth.
- 3. With the machine running, drizzle in the olive oil until completely incorporated. If the consistency is too thick add a couple of tablespoons of warm water.
- 4. Cut the pita pockets into quarters and toast.
- 5. Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and serve with the toasted pita triangles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach Dip - Non-dairy Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers