Community Recipe from
- Spinach-Cheese Balls
- Make a veggie-lovers version of our classic and highly-rated Sausage-Cheese Balls appetizer.
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- box (9 oz) frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain
- cup Original Bisquick® mix
- cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- teaspoons Italian seasoning
- teaspoon garlic salt
- cup tomato pasta sauce, if desired
- 1.Heat oven to 400°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix all ingredients, except pasta sauce. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls; place on cookie sheet.
- 2.Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan. Serve with pasta sauce.
- Makes 30 cheese balls
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach-Cheese Balls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers