Spinach Beef Dip
Community Recipe from
- 1 10oz carton(s) frozen chopped spinach thawed & well drained
- 1 8oz carton(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) dill weed
- 1 bunch(es) green onions sliced fine
- 2 1/4 oz jar(s) Armour Star Sliced Dried Beef (1/2 a jar) rinsed & chopped
- Round Hawaiian King Bread
- Combine spinach, cream cheese, mayo, & dill weed and stir to blend until smooth & creamy. (Can use electric blender & process on high speed 1-2 min.) Add more dill weed to taste if needed. I usually add 1/4 tsp more to the mixture. Fold in dried beef & green onions. Chill. Before serving, cut out the center of the bread to make a bowl. Tear center bread into serving pieces. Place dip in bread bowl and serve with bread pieces.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ltruss3606 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach Beef Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers