Spinach Artichoke Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 2 package(s) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 square Philly cream cheese
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 1 can(s) artichokes, sliced
- 1 can(s) sliced water chestnuts
- worchestershire sauce
- Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper
- parmagiano reggiano
- Preheat oven to 350°. Drain spinach; add butter, cream cheese, sliced water chestnuts and artichokes. Season with Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese. Put in casserole, cover and heat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach Artichoke Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables