Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake with Spicy Caramel Sauce
- xC2xBE cup(s) Tropical FoodxE2x80x99s Buffalo NutsxC2xAE ground
- xC2xBD cup(s) ginger snaps ground
- xC2xBD cup(s) graham crackers ground
- 1 stick(s) butter melted
- 1 tablespoon(s) light brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cloves ground
- 3xE2x80x948 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 15 ounce(s) canned pumpkin pureed
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup(s) white sugar
- xC2xBC cup(s) honey
- xC2xBD teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cloves
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- CARAMEL SAUCE
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) butter
- xC2xBD cup(s) heavy cream
- xC2xBC teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grind Tropical Food’s Buffalo Nuts® in a food processor until they are crumbs, but not paste.
- Combine Buffalo Nuts®, ginger snap crumbs, graham cracker crumbs, light brown sugar, ground cloves and melted butter.
- Press into prepared individual ramekins or a spring-form pan; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add pumpkin puree, eggs, sugar, spices, honey, vanilla extract and flour.
- Beat until well combined and pour into crust.
- Spread out evenly and place in oven for 45 minutes for individual ramekins or 90 minutes for large spring-form pan, until middle is just set.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 15 minutes.
- CARAMEL SAUCE
- Cook sugar in medium saucepan.
- Add butter, cream, and cayenne pepper to combine.
- Pour over cooled cheesecake.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tropicalfoods and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note