Spice Rubbed Pork
Community Recipe from
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 pound(s) pork tenderloin
- 4 piece(s) 2 oz store bough corn bread
- 1/4 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) chives chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 pound(s) sugar snap peas
- 1/2 whole(s) english cucmber chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) grated radishes
- 1. Preheat grill for covered direct grilling on med.-high.
- 2. In sm. bowl, mix dry mustard, cumin, crushed red pepper, and l/2 tsp. salt. Rub all over pork. Grill, covered, 15 min. or until cooked through (l45°F), turning occasionally. Add cornbread to hot grill 2 min. before pork is done cooking; grill 1 min. per side or until toasted. Transfer pork and cornbread to cutting board; tent with foil.
- 3. Meanwhile, in Ig. bowl, whisk dressing, milk, chives, lemon juice, and V4 tsp. pepper. Add snap peas, cucumber, and radishes and toss to combine.
- 4. Thinly slice pork. Divide among plates. Serve with Snap Pea-Cucumber Salad and cornbread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Drag0nWing and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spice Rubbed Pork Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes