Spaghetti with fresh tomatoes
Community Recipe from
- 2 pint(s) cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2-3 clove(s) garlic peeled and sliced thin
- 1/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- fresh basil
- salt and pepper
- 1 pound(s) spaghetti
- Slice tomatoes in half, gently squeeze them and put in a medium bowl. Add the garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Allow to sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes. Add a couple tablespoons of thinly sliced basil.
- Cook spaghetti till al dente, reserving a cup of cooking water before draining. Place cooked spaghetti back in the pot and add the tomatoes and a small amount of pasta water. Stir to combine, adding more water if needed to moisture the pasta.
- Serve with parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by imcold72 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spaghetti with fresh tomatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes