- 2 whole(s) Eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1 3/10 cup(s) Water
- 4 cup(s) All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- This recipe is for those using a hand-crank pasta machine.
- 1. Combine eggs, olive oil, and water; stir until combined.
- 2. Add flour and salt; stir until combined.
- 3. On a lightly floured surface, roll approximately 3oz of the dough mixture into a ball. Repeat until all of the dough mixture has been used.
- 4. Adjust the pasta roller to #4 setting.
- 5. Place each dough ball through the roller, twice; set aside.
- 6. Lightly flour the flattened dough on both sides.
- 7. Once floured, place flattened dough through the spaghetti cutter attachment. Set noodles aside, flat, do not heap/bowl raw noodles. Repeat the process until complete.
- 8. Cook all noodles for 1-3 minutes in boiling water. Drain and serve with desired sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by brianwsmith and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note