- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Basil
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) Brown sugar
- 1 can(s) Diced tomatoes - drained (about 15 oz)
- 1 clove(s) Garlic
- 1 pound(s) Hamburger
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Majoram
- 1/4 pound(s) Mushrooms (optional)
- 1 Onion
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Oregano
- 1 can(s) Tomatoe Sauce (about 15 oz)
- Saute onion and garlic in small amount of olive oil. Brown hamburger. Drain.
- Add all other ingredients and simmer 20 minutes or more.
- Cook spagetti or pasta according to package directions.
- Top pasta with sauce and grated parmesan cheese if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SarahG272 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note