Sour Cream Banana Bread
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) banana mashed
- 1/2 cup(s) nuts chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1. Grease 1 large or 2 small loaf pans and preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Cream together sugar, eggs, butter and vanilla.
- 3. Mix flour, baking soda and salt, then add it to wet mixture.
- 4. Add bananas, nuts and sour cream.
- 5. Pour in loaf pans and bake for 1 hour (large pan) or 45 minutes (small pans).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AllisonBloch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sour Cream Banana Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads