Souped up baked beans
Community Recipe from
- 2 (28) can(s) Bush's Original Baked Beans
- 1 conecuh sausage cooked and drained
- 1 lb ground sausage browned and drained
- 1/2 cup bell pepper chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- bottle(s) Kraft Barbeque Sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1. sauté onion and bell pepper.
- 2. add all other ingredients and cook on stovetop on low.
- 3. Stir often The longer they cook the better they taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bettylin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Souped up baked beans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables