Snickerdoodles - Grandmas
- 1 cup(s) Butter
- 1 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) Cream of Tartar
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- Mix butter, sugar, and eggs thoroughly.
- Sift together flour, cream of tartar, soda, and salt.
- Stir into mixture.
- Form into balls the size of a walnut.
- Roll balls in mixture of 2 T sugar and cinnamon.
- Place about 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- They puff up during baking but settle down and look sugary and crinkly.
- Bake at 400 deg for 8-10 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Snickerdoodles - Grandmas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies