- 1 c. butter
- 1 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1 c. white sugar and extra to roll dough in.
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 bags mini-SNICKERS bars,
- CREAM butter, peanut butter, both sugar, egg, vanilla.
- ADD flour and COMBINE.
- PINCH off a small amount of dough and flatten lightly.
- WRAP the dough around the SNICKERS bar completely covering it and making it somewhat round.
- ROLL balls in GRANULATED SUGAR (NOTE: SKIP THIS STEP IF USING GLAZE)
- BAKE 8-10 minutes or until tops are lightly, lightly brown in a 350 degree oven.
- * DO NOT OVERBAKE b/c will yield rock hard cookies once cool.
- OPTIONAL :
- CHOCOLATE GLAZE
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. cocoa
- 1 tbsp. milk
- Add enough milk (may take more) to make a drizzle glaze to string over the top of the cooled cookies.
- Makes about 65 cookies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Dixie1dog and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note