Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) oleo softened
- 1 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3 cup(s) flour sifted
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 60 Snickers minis
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) cocoa powder
- 1- 4 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1. Beat 1st 6 ingredients together.
- 2. Add flour mixture (2nd 3 ingredients).
- 3. Spray hands with Pam. Make walnut size balls with dough. Wrap dough around each piece of candy.
- 4. Bake @ 350 degrees on an ungreased cookie sheet for 10-12 minutes.
- 5. Drizzle top with powdered sugar mixture (last 3 ingredients).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AllisonBloch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Snicker Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts