Smoked Paprika Roasted Salmon with Wilted Spinach
Marinate 30: 0 Minute
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Gourmet Collection Thyme Leaves, divided
- 2 pounds salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Gourmet Collection Paprika, Smoked
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet Collection Cinnamon, Saigon
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet Collection Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1 bag (10 ounces) fresh spinach leaves
- 1. Mix orange juice, 2 tablespoons of the oil and 1 teaspoon of the thyme in small bowl. Place salmon in glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat. Cover. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- 2. Preheat oven to 400F. Mix brown sugar, smoked paprika, cinnamon, orange peel, remaining 1 teaspoon thyme and sea salt in small bowl. Remove salmon from marinade. Place in greased foillined baking pan. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3. Rub top of salmon evenly with smoked paprika mixture. Roast 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 4. Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add spinach; cook 2 minutes or until wilted. Serve salmon over spinach.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note