Smith's Easy Peach Cobbler
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 pound(s) Butter
- 1 cup(s) Flour
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 3/4 cup(s) Milk
- 2 cup(s) Fresh peaches Sliced
- Add a little sugar to peaches and set aside.
- Melt butter in 12x9x2 inch baking dish. Mix dry ingredients. Add milk and mix I to a batter. Pour this into meltdown butter without stirring.
- Pour peaches and juice into center of batter. Spread until they almost reach the sides of dish, about 1 inch away.
- Bake @ 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Tip: you may use 1 cup of Bisquick instead of flour and baking powder.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KMeggyesy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Smith's Easy Peach Cobbler Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts