Slow Cooker Spinach and Black Bean Enchiladas
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) frozen corn defrosted
- 2 can(s) black beans drained
- 2 package(s) frozen spinach thawed and squeezed of excess water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese grated
- dash(es) salt
- dash(es) pepper
- 2 jar(s) salsa
- 1 package(s) 8 tortillas
- Serves 8| Hands-On Time: 30m | Total Time: 3hr 30m
- In a medium bowl, mash half the beans. Add the spinach, corn, cumin, 1 cup of the Cheddar, the remaining beans, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and mix to combine.
- Spread 1 jar of the salsa in the bottom of a 4- to 6-quart slow cooker. Dividing evenly, roll up the bean mixture in the tortillas (about ½ cup each) and place the rolls seam-side down in a single layer in the slow cooker. Top with the remaining salsa and Cheddar.
- Cover and cook until heated through, on low for 2½ to 3 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sarahboone and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Spinach and Black Bean Enchiladas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes